Travel to the Antarctic is all about comfort aboard the super-yacht Ocean Diamond. It is one of the largest of the small expedition ships, carrying a maximum of 189 passengers, and features two stabilizers and an ice-strengthened hull. It is also one of the fastest, and most eco-friendly ships in Antarctica.
- Elegantly designed cabins and suites, all with exterior views.
- Expansive common spaces, a club lounge, and a spacious restaurant.
- On-board features such as interactions with photography instructors.
After a full day of exploration, passengers can relax, browse books or DVDs in the well-stocked polar library, or enjoy stunning polar scenery from the sun-lit, panoramic observation lounge.
• Exterior views
• Facilities en suite
• Flat-screen TVs and DVD players
• Single cabins have one double bed
• Twin cabins have one double bed or two twin beds
• Triple cabins have one double bed or two twin beds, plus a third pull-down berth
• Chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snack included)
• Bar staffed by a professional bartender
• Massage therapy program
• Library with a large collection of polar books and DVDs
• Speed of vessel saves up to 12 hours on the Drake crossing, giving you more time to enjoy Antarctica
• Internet access (review a PDF of the Onboard Internet Guidelines)
• Theatre-style auditorium
• Clinic with licensed doctor
• Zodiac Cruising (included)
• Snowshoeing & hiking (included)
• Optional Kayaking (additional charge)